Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Level: Super Easy | Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 tbsp. Kumana Original Avocado Hot Sauce
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise (or Ditch Mayo all together and sub with more Kumana)
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher salt
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 avocado
- Lettuce, for serving
- Cooked bacon, for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together hot sauce, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add eggs and avocado and toss gently to combine.
- Serve with lettuce and bacon.